The M50 EPP is an innovative enterprise support programme, providing a range of supports over a 12 month period to anyone who wishes to start their own high potential knowledge-intensive businesses.
The LINC can offer the following services:
- Individual Clinics and Coaching from a highly experienced team.
- Mentoring and Training on all the key aspects of business planning and operation.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs.
- Incubation facilities hot-desk style in a campus environment.
- The possibility of grant aid in the form of CORD funding from Enterprise Ireland.
This program helps you work through the steps required to start a business while also giving you the support and advice which will help you decide how to develop your business idea. With this in mind the LINC are looking for Entrepreneurs who have an innovative knowledge based business idea, hold a nationally recognised Degree/Diploma, and possess confidence, determination and enthusiasm to get their business up and running.
We are currently accepting applications. Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st of March. The programme will commence on Monday 25th of April. For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org