As part of our “Create, Learn, Grow”™ events at the LINC, we are hosting a workshop on Business Recording on Tuesday 24th July.
The “Create, Learn, Grow”™ Programme is a series of workshops, seminars, events and competitions run throughout the year at the LINC for the benefit of all clients at the LINC, staff and students of ITB and business people within the community that would benefit from this programme. It is an opportunity to up skill in various practical business areas and network with lots of like-minded individuals. The beauty of these events is that not only are they short, practical and taught by some of Dublin’s top business professionals, but they are also completely free of charge to participants!
How to keep accurate records within your SME- Keeping your business both legally and financially compliant and also making due diligence becoming an easy standard process rather than a huge labour some task. Facilitated by Gerry Delaney from DFC.
This workshop is scheduled to run in the canteen area of the LINC at the plasma screen from 12noon to 1.30pm next Tuesday. The areas to be covered in the session and the follow up session are all the areas that we spoke about including:
– Why ensure good records are kept?
– What are the legal requirements in terms of business and financial record keeping?
– What is due diligence?
– Why do investors complete due diligence?
– What is the process for same?
– What types of information do they look for?
– What level of detail is required?
– How to keep these records within a business?
– What format do they need to be stored in?
– How to present this information
To book a place for you and/or your team today email Jason.Darcy@itb.ie
We look forward to seeing you there!