Companies can enter in one of six categories in the 2014 Innovation Awards.
- Agri-Food (includes the development, production, packaging and marketing of food)
- Bioscience (includes pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and nanotechnology)
- Energy & the Environment (includes green technologies, utilities and transportation)
- Manufacturing (includes engineering design and the production of industrial products
- Creative Industries (includes advertising, animation, film, music, arts, fashion and architecture)
- IT & Telecommunications (includes hardware, software, security, telecommunications products and services)
Special recognition will also be given to the company with the best North/South collaboration project. Prizes Each category winner will secure a €10,000 Irish Times communications package and an iPad. They will then compete to win the overall title of ‘Innovation of the Year’ which awards the winner with a communications and advertising package from The Irish Times worth €150,000. In addition, a UCD scholarship for an Executive Education programme commencing in 2015 and a state of the art laptop. The closing date for applications is Monday 2nd December 2013 at 5pm Interested? You’ll have to be quick ……….. For more information and to apply visit: www.irishtimes.com/innovationawards