DIT Hothouse and EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ are holding a Digital Media lunchtime event on Wednesday, 11th December in DIT Kevin St. The event is sponsored by Innovation Dublin.
- Casual Games
- Mobile and Tablet Apps
- Creative Digital Media Apps
An expert panel of Entrepreneurs will be discussing industry developments and the latest opportunities within the Digital Media sector. The speakers will also be holding an audience Question and Answer session.
Speakers on the afternoon will include:
- Eamonn Fallon – CEO of Daft.ie and TheJournal.ie
- Owen Harris – CEO of BitSmith Games
- Frank O’Keeffe – Partner in Charge of EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ programme
- Hugh McAtamney – Head of Development at the DIT Digital Media Centre
Date: Wednesday, 11th December
Time: 12 to 2.30pm
Venue: Gleeson Theatre, DIT, Kevin Street, Dublin 8
Click here to register for this free lunchtime event. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 402 7144. Places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Food and refreshments will be provided on the day by Green Bench Cafe