Applications for design led start-up companies, using design as a strategic element will open on Wednesday 15th July 2015 and will close at 3pm on Wednesday 29th July 2015.
The purpose of the Competitive Start Fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capability to succeed in global markets. The fund is designed to enable those companies reach key commercial and technical milestones, for example:
- Evaluate overseas market opportunities and reach firm conclusions regarding the viability of the proposed business.
- Build a prototype.
- Secure a reference site.
- Develop a market entry plan for exploiting international opportunities.
- Secure partnership deal or strategic alliance.
- Identify suitable channels to international markets.
- Secure third party investment e.g. business angel, Venture Capital.
For more information and how to apply visit http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/EI_Corporate/en/funding-supports/Company/HPSU-Funding/Competitive-Start-Fund-for-design-led-start-up-companies.html